Thursday 14 November 2013

Chelsea FC Cake

Sometimes you are asked to do a cake and you end up scratching your head wondering.... how the heck am I going to manage this? My aunt asked me to make a Chelsea FC cake for my cousin's birthday and I looked at the logo (easy to do as the husband is a devoted Chelsea fan) and thought I can't model this!

eBay came to the rescue. On a few occasions now I have ordered printed icing sheets from there. They are fairly cheap and very easy to use and give a lovely professional looking finish to cakes. I really recommend these over toppers printed onto rice paper as I think they tend to look really faded out and a bit rubbish.


I actually love getting to do the occasional cake like this but they look great but take about half an hour to assemble so are hugely relaxing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment