Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Tree Giant Cupcake and Snowman Cupcakes

Today it is the Christmas bazaar at my kids' school. They asked for home baking donations for their cake stall and I was happy to oblige.




These were all wonderfully easy to do and I had them completed within a few hours yesterday afternoon. 
I have absolutely fallen involve with PME lustre spray (see I don't hate the company despite the awful experiences I had with their Release-A-Cake). I used it to get the nice shine on the baubles for the Christmas tree. The silver baubles are left-over metallic smarties from the Darlek cake I made back in the summer (yes I grossly over-estimated how many of those I would need. I still have an enormous bag of them). The snowmen are buttercream icing and marshmallow with fondant accents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment